Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SmokeyMcPot3233, Sep 28, 2018.

1. I bought this drug test from the lab that performs them for companies. 3 for 10$ so I think they're better than the walmart ones.

I was clean from cannabis and smoked a quad over the course of 1 week. I then scheduled my test 2 months from the end of that week. I know a faint line is a pass and its been 53days since I smoked, but what do you guys think?

Anyone with experience taking a home drug test and then a lab test. I am 6 foot exact, 240ILBs.

Attached Files:

2. You failed it lol

You smoked a quad??? How does one do that??

125cc_4_Stroke_Quad_Bike_Interrogator_Lime_FR.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. It's hard to say. When you said quad I honestly thought that you and your buddies went to Vegas for a week and smoked a quarter pound of weed with some girls or something LOL!!

Seriously though, how long were you free from smoking before your "quad" or as we like to say "1/4" as in 7 grams lol?

240lb at 6'0 means you probably have a little belly fat. Do you work out and sweat consistently? Did you drink a lot of water daily as well as cranberry juice and tea periodically?

Was it Reg you smoked or top shelf dank?

Also some of the home tests don't test at the level that some jobs are looking for so you want to research and investigate this. You may show clean or a faint line on your home test which may test at 50ng/ml and fail your official one because they test at a lower level like 15 ng/ml.

4. Before I smoked 1/4 over the course of 7 days which was chronic/top shelf, I was clean and getting dark solid lines on different brands of drug test that all have the 50ng cutoff. My drug test for my job is 50ng cutoff.

I have drank the yogi detox tea, taken cranberry extract pills, st John's wort, and fiber. The first 2-3 weeks of the 53 days I was walking for 3hours twice a week.

When I smoked an ounce every two weeks for a year it took me 77 days to pass a home drug test and that's not including what people matched me. When I smoked 1/4 a week with no one matching me for a couple of months it took me 53 days to pass a home drug test.

So I thought it was weird that its taken this long to get clean when I was clean before smoking the 1/4 that I did 53 days ago.

5. This was from this morning first void of the day. Urine was dark yellow. Almost doesnt look different from the first one I posted that I uploaded yesterday after voiding multiple times and providing a lighter urine sample. The lady at the drug testing lab told me if I got 2 lines on the test I would pass their test.

She said they do an immunossay at the lab and if it comes up positive then they do the GC/ms.

Attached Files:

6. This is day 54, first void of the day in the morning. I take my state boards Tuesday day 57. Then I gotta get my haircut the week after and start applying for the medical field. So I can probably get 9-12 more days minimum which would put me at 66 to 69 days.

Attached Files:

7. I’m not sure if anyone has suggested a niacin & activated charcoal detox. Before anyone bashes the idea, let me explain. Niacin in this case is used to release the metabolites stored in the body fat. The activated charcoal is then used to bind to the metabolites, thereby making them non-absorbable and end up being excreted in feces. Some people try to claim this is a bunk method by stating activated charcoal only filters the gastrointestinal tract, not blood or urine. What they may not know is that the highest concentration of metabolites is found bile.....which is in your gastric tract. That statistic is stated in various medical and scholarly journals, not random google threads. Just putting it out there

8. Right I agree. But I'm wondering if anyone has passed a home drug test but failed a lab test and what they think of my results I've posted. Guess I'll have to spend 60$ at the lab and get my actual results in a day or two before I apply anywhere.

9. Unfortunately I have heard of occasions people passing at home and failing at the lab. I’ve also heard of people failing at home and passing at the lab (false positives). Maybe try a couple of other brands? My guess is you are probably clean, assuming you were clean before smoking a quad, and only smoked for a week.

10. Thanks. Yea I've tried other brands. But it's still very sketch. Even when I'm clean I've had more of a peace of mind using synthetic just to guarantee a pass. But since it's for a medical job they watch you.

Also the lines getting darker as you wait longer dont help. Because even though the all of the companies say a line is a line; it doesnt make sense that it gets darker the longer you're clean.

11. Especially if you are showing a faint 2nd line on your first void of the day. Will you be banned from the medical field if you fail? If that’s the case, I would just try to buy some time just to be safe. No matter what don’t exercise the day or two before your test as that spikes THC levels.

12. Good luck my friend

13. The medical field is sketch. I think even just pre employment they can alert the state that issues the license then suspend it and put you on probation. So fuck that. That's why I'm going to go to a lab and pay 50-60$ to have my levels read to make sure I am under 50ng for sure.

14. You are fine stop tripping and please don't start taking niacin. As long as the samples with faint lines weren't diluted you are golden pun intended. Any line is a pass. Faintness of the line is not a determining factor in whether or not you are clean. There are already cannabinoids in your system naturally hence the cutoff level just keep that in mind. The cutoff is relatively high. I've went from heavy smoking at 240ng and was below cutoff only 13 days later at 200lb weight. You are clean as a whistle just stay hydrated and pee once or twice before the test, no worries.

15. Thanks clean!! Appreciate it. Still going to pay for the lab test just because its for my career lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Went into the lab today. Took a test for 35$ that gets sent out and tested. Will know my exact levels Tuesday evening or Wednesday afternoon.

17. Wow I can see how you’re so smart... for someone who smoked a lot you sure are a master at life

18. Ok? Sorry everywhere and everyone tells you 30-40 days if you're an infrequent smoker and I gave myself 60days. Almost a whole extra month.

19. No it’s ok I was just trying to compliment you

20. Oh my bad. Damn internet makes it harder to tell if its sarcasm or not lol.