Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow!! i have a plan but need advice!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by quicksub, Nov 2, 2011.

1. so i wasnt getting much luck on the "answer to drug test questions" sticky.. so here it is!

Hey guys i need help with a DOT drug test tomorrow! Ill appreciate any suggestion or advice!! PLEASE [​IMG]

So i bought Quickfix 5.7 and i dont doubt its a good product but i hate to be one of those rare people to fail the test using QF and i definitely need to PASS! this drug test that can land me a great job to put me in the perfect path to financial independence!!! so i decided instead of using QF 5.7 i found a CLEAN friend that is willing to donate his urine for my test. He pissed in a bottle for me tonight and i capped it tight to use it tomorrow. I will be using the same small bottle in the QF5.7 box and will use the warmer on it to get it at the 96-98 temp. but im worried if the piss is going to be good for use tomorrow???? im keeping the bottle in room temperature but i need any advice possible!

2. My friend did the exact same thing... He failed.

3. i seriously hope your just trolling? if not. What would be the reason of failing a drug test using a Clean Human Male urine sample within 24hrs??

4. Freeze it til the morning. Put the container into hot water and keep it in the cup til you get there. Take it out, and ace bandage it to your inner thigh to keep it warm.

5. You're fucked. Should have stayed clean.

6. Thanks for actually giving me a productive advice... Im getting a feeling this place is filled with trolls rather than helpful individuals.

Can you tell me the reason for freezing the urine? i dont think i can stick it in the freezer since i live with 4 other adults that will be able to easily spot it. It has been in room temperature for the past 5hrs, will keeping it in room temperature for the next 9hrs affect the sample drastically?

PS. Sadly after this drug test i have decided to quit. I cant deal to put myself in this position again, America hates marijuana.. another stoner bites the dust.

7. I think you should figure out priorities. You are going to fail your drug test tomorrow if you have been smoking, it's as simple as that. Not trolling. I'm being honest.

8. I did figure out my priorities, ive been clean for the past week. so, i decided to go out looking for a job expecting it will take me atleast 1 month to land one, i got surprised by a instant drug test form from a good employer, cant let this one go. Next, your right that i will fail my drug test if i USE MY OWN URINE... if you have read my initial post you would realize that i will be using a CLEAN HUMAN URINE SAMPLE. Your being honest to your stoned mind which is irrelevent to my situation.

9. Why didn't you capitalize that one "i" when you started typing in caps?

10. killer you're fucking annoying kid.

11. should be fine, i cant think of anything that would happen to piss if you left it out for a day, just make sure you keep it warm when you test, that's one of the first things they test for.

12. damn kid, you're fucking annoying cycle

13. lol does it really matter? does it killer you that I capitalized the "i" ? Now being said that, im guessing your the type of person that acts like a dick to people to develop a cool personality with others? I SEENT IT before in my stoner circle. People will turn their back on you eventually or get annoyed. Mad yet?

14. You mad bro? You mad you're not gonna get that job bro?

15. Thanks man! I definitely have the temperature situation as #1 in my list since i will be using a clean human male urine sample. Im using the QF bottle with the temperature strip, ill be using hot water to warm the bottle up to the 96-99 range and the warmer pads to keep it at that temperature. After a couple bumps in this forum im even thinking about getting a even fresher urine sample in the morning :/

16. Drink the piss in the morning, piss out clean piss.

17. BUT why YOU mad? hehe. Nah im not you actually had me entertained for awhile. Now i want more constructive advice from people that have gone through this same route. Failure isnt a option in my mind buddy.

18. if you can i would try to get fresher pee from your source before the test. i'm not sure if the 10 hours will affect it but thats were i could see a problem happening.

19. thanks man for another helpful post! i can see where your coming from, the fresher the better but my only 2 clean sources will be unreachable until the afternoon today and thats too late for my test! BUT i have an update!

After much consideration, i poured a good portion of the urine sample into a smaller bottle and hid it in the fridge! its roughly 6hrs old(in room temp.) but i just stuck it in the fridge to keep it cold! will this still prolong the shelf life of the urine at this point?
    Anyone :)???

20. Hey guys! its the morning and i have to go for my DOT drug test in less than an hour but decided to give an update of my current actions.

So i had the clean Human Male urine sample in a bottle capped tight in room temperature for about 5 hours after deciding to stick it in the fridge to keep it "fresh." after 7-8 hours of being in the fridge i just took it out and filled my sink with warm water and dipped the bottle until it started feeling warm to the touch. As soon as i feel ready to go i will pour the warm clean Human Male urine sample into the Quickfix 5.7 3oz bottle with the temp. strip until it reads 97-99 degrees.

How does this sound so far? any suggestion or advice? its been less than 24hrs since the urine has been out of the body, about 13-14 hours old. Thanks anyone who replies!