Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow. Help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ashie, Apr 30, 2012.

1. #1 ashie, Apr 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2012
    I have to get my blood drawn and pee in a cup tomorrow. The last time i smoked was April 24th and i smoked 3 times throughout the day. I found out that night that i had to take these tests but i didnt know if was going to be so soon. Ive been to the gym twice since then and have been trying to drink a lot of water but kinda decreased the amount as the week went on. How do i pass this test?! Ive been taking vitamin b12 pills, and these cranberry pills for urinary health. I am also going to drink a ton of water tonight and like a gallon tomorrow.

What else can i do?? I NEED to pass. Tips please

and i took shots of wheat grass at jamba lol
    and this drug test is for immigration.........

2. Some of my friends and I have used Certo to pass drug tests. I passed one for a new job within 4 days of smoking and quite a few of my friends used it for court mandated testing every week. It's by the jelly making stuff in a lot of stores. Buy some, mix it up in a gatorade, preferably lemon lime as it adds coloring to the urine, and chug like 2 hours before.
    I just posted that on the thread right below yours, so I just copy and pasted haha.

3. Are you just getting blood tests for the doctors or hospital? Because they won't care that you smoke illegal medicine unless it conflicts with a health issue of yours.

But if it's for a drug test for a job, you're fucked.

4. This drug test is for immigration...........

5. Ive never used this method but my friend used niacin complete flush and he passed a DT so try that

6. Immigration blood test is really for HIV, AIDS and sexually transmitted diseases that lead to high costs for health care.

I do not think they are looking for drugs.