Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test tomorrow.. do you think I'll pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by katiehaem, May 7, 2018.

1. So Last night (May 5th) I smoked with my friend for the first time since New Years eve. We packed the bowl twice.. I have a meeting tomorrow with a job company and I'm not even sure if they will test me tomorrow or not but just to be safe I was going to drink a ton of water before I go just incase.

I weigh 125 pounds and 5 foot 6, I'm a 19 yr old female with a high metabolism and I'm moderately active. Do you think ill pass if I get tested?

2. No your not going to pass sorry. THC stays in your system for 8 days per toke at least.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. I don't believe thats accurate at all

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. If it's just an interview I highly doubt they will make you pee in a cup, but just in case drink plenty of fluids, I personally have passed a drug test with 2 days notice and all I did was drink a bunch of water and cranberry juice and pissed as much as I could and it worked lol. I imagine my urine was just so diluted they couldn't get a marker.. Probably a cheap test. There are detox kits you can buy that apparently work really well.. Anyways, good luck!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Probably not but no one has a real measurement. And its been known to stay in your system for 8 days on average after one sesh with no previous seshs.

6. Thanks for the reply! the only reason I have a feeling that they will is because I basically already have the job and I think that they might try to start training me tomorrow.. ironically the job that I'm going to be doing is administering drug tests which is another reason I'm a bit worried about them testing me

7. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. buy some quick fix and take it with you just in case they drug test you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What time do you start work? If it's later in the day, I would wake up early and go to the dollar store and get one of the THC tests. If it's positive, I would get synthetic urine or try drinking lots of water. maybe get an extra thc test to make sure that works. if it doesn't then get synthetic urine.

10. Those dollar store drug tests are honestly very inaccurate its much better to spend 20$ and get a better drug test kit from a pharmacy

11. I’d say not a chance but some companies aren’t testing for cannabis anymore so ya may get a pass

12. I'm curious where you're hearing they are inaccurate. Honestly they're good enough and not to mention inexpensive.

13. well the first sign is that they are only a dollar and from a dollar store. also Ive heard many people say they get invalid results off these lots of times and some people get false positives. I would never take the results on these 1$ tests as accurate.

14. Being inexpensive is not always the quality of something that is prone to failure. Also I'd argue that you can just buy a few extra tests if you're concerned about getting either an invalid or false positive. These happen very rarely so buying an extra test or 2 extra should be sufficient.