Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test-Today-Smoked Today..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Colincjk4, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Ok, so today I have to take a home drug test, I'm high now, haha, and do I took a multivitamin, and am going to drink about 5 16 ounce bottles of water. Do you think Ill pass, im thinking ill piss WATER? Real advice please. I smoke everyday for a while.

2. Honestly, no.

3. There is no way your going to pass, dont bother drinking all that water. Sorry to say

4. You best not of known you were going to get tested today...Because if you did this is by far the most stupid drug test question I've read.

5. If theres some way to can put like a drop of bleach in the cup that would make it an automatic pass since you said it's a take home test right?

6. You're just going to fail.

Hope it's not a big deal.

Prepare an explanation, and accept punishment if you need to.

7. Yeah, your fucked unless you can get to a smoking shopp, and get fake urine .. you can use that it works great instead of ur own urine.. people get great jobs passing drug test with that,

8. "lol my mom wants to drug test me i smoked today will i pass"

9. I want to say that you are fucked, but I have had one friend pull this off, I was there for the test (3 hours after smoking), He drank alot of water, had a multivitamin then chugged a grape gatorade... Not sure how he did it but it can happen..

Good luck man!

10. Trollololololololololol

11. Its for my job, I found out today I literally got a call to come in for a drug test, They use the at home ones the ones that test for like 10 drugs, but I passed.

12. lol...

13. dude don't listen to these guys you have a good chance, just pee a good 4 + times before you take it, and use the pee thats coming out midstream not the initial or end.

14. Wait, so you passed? if so :hello: WOW

15. wut .

16. R.I.P my good friend

17. God that's the dumbest myth out there. It's not like there's layers to your bladder. The piss is mixed around and comes out evenly. If there's no THC in the middle of the stream, that's insinuating that THC both floats and sinks in your bladder.

18. What the goddamn fuck?!