Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test theory.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Octus, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Okay, I drank this stuff called PH water. It is water that is mixed with some basic(Opposite of acid) things. Doesn't taste any different than water but it makes you piss like no other. It's like 31 Fl Oz's. I probably pissed 12 times in 3 hours. So my idea is if you drank that like 5 hour before a test would it clean your system for a temporary amount of time?
    Or does drinking a ton of water work because you are raising the water/THC level?

Whatcha all think?

2. THC is fat soluble, all these "quick fixes" are bs. If you have drug tests you should plan ahead for a month or two, and exercise a shit ton.

3. Big booty bitches :cool:

4. Nah, I got a job but no drug tests. I was just giving an idea for others to consider.

5. none of that shit works best bet is just substituting or if you knew about it ahead of time you deserve to fail because you shoudlve been clean.