Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test success with Herbal Clean Qcarbo32

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkyway495, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Hi everyone! So I know there are so many posts about drug test success stories, but I figure this is a very important topic so I would like to contribute.

I am a female, about 5'3 and 135 lbs. I have been a heavy/daily user for 4 years. I usually don't take breaks and if I do it's no longer than a week. So, I abstained from THC for 19 days before my test. During this time, I tried to eat a little better and do more exercise, but I didn't really go too crazy. I also drank a bit more water than usual, as well as cups of detox tea or dandelion tea here and there.

On Day 18 (1 day before test), I did not exercise at all and I ate as much fatty food as possible. Apparently this is a good trick - your body will continue releasing THC through your pee if you keep exercising so you should put new fat into your body.

On Day 19 (test day) I woke up at 8 AM and drank 2 glasses of water. At 9:30, I drank Herbal Clean Qcarbo32, and finished by 9:50. Afterwards I refilled the bottle with water and slowly sipped on the water until 11:45, when I had to leave for my test at 12. I had peed at least 10 times that morning.

Well, I got to the place and apparently they don't do drug tests here! So I had to go to another location. I peed once more and then got to the other place. By the time they tested me it was already about 1pm! I was really nervous because I know this drink only temporarily masks toxins. It had been 3 1/2 hours at that point and it should work up to 5 hours but I was still super nervous. When I peed in the cup it was NOT midstream because I was worried I wouldn't have enough pee to fill the cup, so that also made me extra nervous. The color was yellow, almost neon-ish.

Well, I never heard back from the drug testing place, which means there were no problems. I got the job I wanted and it all worked out. I was so nervous because half of the reviews on Amazon were negative. I'm trying to figure out how people still fail after following the directions. Anyway, it worked fine for me.

• Like Like x 1