Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test soon, help? somebody who passed a drug test before

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Antmo_95, Jul 4, 2013.

1. #1 Antmo_95, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    I know this is alot of reading and alot of questions. But I was short notice. This is not an average job with low pay. It's a $13/14hr pay working in a factory and I might be assign working on a machine. It's a bread making factory.

Can somebody please help me with experience of passing a drug test. Somebody that diluted their pee and masked the thc.

I have a interview coming up with a very good pay this tuesday, I haven't smoke since last week on a friday. I had 2 blunts that day but I smoked it with 2 other people and one blunt was fat.

I'm 18yrs of age, 5'7 African American/Asian. I don't excercise but I'm slim. I wouldn't say I'm fit but I'm NOT out of shape. Today, I started flushing out my system, I drank 4 bottles in about 3hours I would say. I jogged/walk around a lap for about 1hr and 20/30mins. Then came home and did a small set up push up and sits up to sweat out the thc and release it into my bloodstream so I can pee it out. I plan on doing thiss until sunday since you can't exercise a day before the test. This is a guaranteed job because my mother boyfriend set me up with this interview and he's the supervisor.  I know most interviews won't give a drug test on the first interview unless you get hired on the spot. Then you'll be given an address to a clinic the same day. I can make up an excuse tho since my mother works on that day and tell them I have no transport since I catching a bus and I probably push it till the next day or later that week. 

I have a gnc not too far from here, I have $27 in my pocket and I planned on buying this detox drink which is $17.99 without a membership called "Garden Green AcaiCleanse 48Hr Acai Berry Detox" and going to walmart which is down the street from gnc and buying niacin pills? 

What I plan on doing is to dilute my pee so that my thc level is just below the radar. Which is 50 something? Have anybody used this detox drink? Does it work? How about the niacin pils, do those works? I heard alot of good and bad things. Some say this method works, for others it don't. I want to get this other drink from gnc called "Herbal Clean Simply Slender Master Cleanse-Lemonade Diet" does this one works? I can probably get an extra $10 and buy this which is  $34.99 but I won't have any money left over for the niacin. 

Also! I know that diluting your pee will turn your pee clear thus may raise an eyebrow, I heard that you can buy B-Complex that'll tint your pee yellowish. Which I don't have enough for, which is the reason I'm trying to obtain this job. Does detox drinks turn your pee yellow or only a few? Help!

I have another worry, I wouldn't want to spend my last money on a drink the day of the interview and find out that there's no drug test for that day and instead 2 days later? Should I take the drink the day of the interview or save the drink until I get notice.

2. Wow bro. Yeah I've passed a piss test; it's a bitch.

3. get a cleaned out advil bottle/condom/anything that can hold liquid and get a friend or relative that doesnt smoke or use drugs and use their pee...get some white tighties and wear em that day and tuck the piss up under your nuts, if your a girl, your inner thigh or between your tits if their big enough so you can keep the right temp....ive done this plenty of times and i pass every time