Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test soon! Help needed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Eurosports342, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys got a DT coming up soon and I'm pretty worried about testing positive for thc. This job is basically my life line aha. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Height : 5"9
    Weight: 240
    Build: over weight.
    Last smoked: 9 days ago.
    How much I smoked: 9 days ago was my breaking point for ms Jane. Before that I was 2 weeks sober. But 9 days ago i took two hits out of a glass bong. I have a test on march 22nd. In about a week.

Just wondering if I will pass or not. I do physical activity every other day for a good hour.

2. These threads are so annoying. Didn't you see the sticky at the top of this subforum?

Like cmon dude. You can't help but see it.

3. [quote name='"Potentcy"']These threads are so annoying. Didn't you see the sticky at the top of this subforum?

Like cmon dude. You can't help but see it.[/quote]

I did, also I posted in it. But the last response was dated two months back. Leaving a forum member without an answer. I figured this way people would see it and respond.

4. You can pass it if you drink a lot of water. Are they just cup testing it or sending it to a lab. If they're just cup testing it drinking a lot of water will allow you to pass...if they're sending it to a lab drinking a lot of water will result in the test being diluted.

5. [quote name='"Funk-D"']You can pass it if you drink a lot of water. Are they just cup testing it or sending it to a lab. If they're just cup testing it drinking a lot of water will allow you to pass...if they're sending it to a lab drinking a lot of water will result in the test being diluted.[/quote]

At the moment I'm not 100% sure what type of test it is. All I know it that its a urine test. This is my first job with this company and I have an interview on the 19 and was told the drug test would follow the interview a couple days after. I have been drinking cranberry juice frequently. (20oz a day) for the past three days. And a lot of water. No soda or any alcohol either.

6. Quickfix or Golden Shower. Synthetic urine is the way to go.

"This job is basically my life line aha."

Good thing you care so much about your life and financial stability.

7. #7 Potentcy, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012
    Fair enough. Okay this is what you do. You gotta dilate your kidneys with lots of water before the test. This will make it so that there are no THC byproducts in your piss. (They actual test for byproducts, not actual THC) Now, this will make your urine clear, so pop some vitamin b12 to make it yellow. Just a word of caution; drinking to much water can kill so, so make sure to read up on how much you should drink.

Google it for specifics.

Oh yeah and I've heard cranberry juice helps. Drink some of that for the next couple days before the test.

Edit: I would also like to include that this isn't a 100% way to pass. The odds are strongly in your favor if you do it right though. If you're really that concerned just get your friend to piss in a bottle

8. Water, vitamins and exercise is as good as its probably gonna get. You should be able to pass, though I wouldn't get my hopes up personally.

Just exercise, do HIIT or Tabata. Something that is going to get your metabolism going fast.

9. Buy a bottle of quick fix and follow the instructions. U can walk in to the drug test high for all it matters and still pass.

10. Is there any chance of me passing without any supplements or synthetic urine?

11. Okay so this is what worked for me. I copy pasta'd this from another thread that I made.

Alright so I got called in for a second interview so I guess that means I passed lol? Which means that this stuff is fucking legit!

What I did was

1) Didn't smoke for about a week before the test (the bottle says you only need 48 hours though)

2) Downed the bottle and then waited 30 min before filling it up with water and drinking that.

3) My piss was kind of clear so I drank a little coffee which made me piss more and made it a little more yellow (I think that was because of the coffee, not sure)

4) Went to take the test at the lab 3 hours after drinking the entire bottle.

5) Profit!

The stuff is called 420 Body Clean. Also keep in mind that I'm 165 , and 5'11.

12. Maybe, but if this job is so important then its worth buying supplements just to be safe.

13. hahaha... get a friend that doesn't smoke weed to pee in a condom for you and then pour that into the cup?? if its a urine test..

14. You will definitely piss clean man. It is probably already out of your system.

15. This job is your lifeline and you KNEW you were getting tested, yet you still smoked anyway??

Sorry but I am not going to help somebody who is so irresponsible. Also I apologize for being a douche but this thread deserved it.

16. I doubt you know anything anyone else hasn't told him already anyway. He's already got the info he needs...you being a butt face isn't going to hinder him any. But I love how you actually took the time out of your day to post that you weren't going to help...why not just I don't know not post anything at all? If you don't have anything nice to say and all that.

-sighs- Oh, neg rep how I miss you.

17. I hope the test went well!
    Woah, you need to do drug tests when you go for a job interview? Whaaaaaaaaat?
    (Not from the States.)

18. Exercise and drink water. THC stores itself in fat cells so by being overweight you kinda shot yourself in the foot.

19. #19 Eurosports342, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Hey guys! Just wanted to update everyone on how it all went. I tested negative for THC with no synthetic urines, no supplements. Just exercise and water. Also Green, i was told i had scored an interview 3 weeks after an application was put in. I smoked the day before i was told i received an interview. The main reason for the testing after interview is because of the area of applicants, isnt the best. So they try to strain out all of the no goods, and work from there. But thank you to all who have helped me and happy blazing.