Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test, sketchin out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benwise, Jul 18, 2011.

1. #1 benwise, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    Its a first act drug test. I smoke near every day, vaping bowls joints blunts etc. I came home late today and apparently my dad has a big meeting tomorrow because he flipped shit about me coming home late. He threatened to drug tests me first thing tomorrow morning. My little brother pissed in a bottle for me. I'm going to put it in to a 4oz container. I have a 24 hour hand warmer. Should I warm it now? Would that change the results of the test if I warmed it now?

Edit. This is pathetic I have to include this, but yes I am 18, my father is paying for my college. I don't need a lecture about not smoking if I live under his roof. Im not moving out and going in to debt so I can smoke freely. And if I fail, he wont pay for my college. So its important.

2. warm it until the actual test.
    if that doesnt work out, throw a little bleach into the test and itll come out inconclusive.

3. So I can warm it for the next 10like hours and it wont be bad? He said in the morning. Its 4am and j can't sleep becau4se im freaking out.

4. Lesson learnt: Don't take chances on getting caught.

I have applied for a new job and I haven't smoked in the past month to pass the drug test. If you have a chance of getting caught, don't do it.

If you keep the urine in room temperature, it will go bad. You can put it in the fridge and warm it in the morning. This will keep it from going bad. In room temp., the urine won't last until your test.

5. Not an option. Could I put it in the top of the water thing of a toilet? I can't get to.my fridge before the test.

6. Just keep it out. It will not go bad. It is probably just a test bought from a store? It more than likely wouldn't fail it.

7. How much bleach? Like 3-4 drops or what?

8. #8 NikioKush, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    Noooo