Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ogderp, Feb 2, 2014.

1. I recently got offered the possibility of becoming a cashier at restaurant depot.  I looked up if they drug test, and it said that they do a pre employment urine test, so I stopped smoking and I haven't smoked at all in a little over 2 weeks.  I'm going down tomorrow to talk to a manager and if I get hired, I plan on buying a first check at home drug test (the cup one) just to be sure.  But I've never had to deal with drug testing before so I'm still unsure about a few things.  If I pass the at home test, will I pass the actual pre employment test?  Am I safe to smoke again if I pass and get hired, I live in CA and I've heard that its illegal under state law for most employers to randomly drug test, which would mean that the only other reasons I would get tested is for reasonable suspicion (I would never ever go to work high) or if I got into an accident on the job, right?  Is it a good idea to keep some clean piss frozen or have a top of the line synthetic urine kit on hand if I start working there?