Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Thee Mushroom Man, Jan 1, 2014.

1. So im going to court this friday, and im worried about a drug test. The reason im going to court is because i was carrying a concealed weapon at school.So anyways, my lawyer told me about a month ago that i could possibly be drug tested when i went to court. So my question is this. Since i haven't been contacted or anything about having to take a drug test, Could i smoke weed thursday night and then in the morning drink a ton of water and dilute the test sample. This would then cause the court to have to test me on a later date. Do u guys think this will work? I can wait 3 days to not smoke weed, but i was thinking that this could theoretically work, advice? FYI, last time i smoked weed was new years.

2. sweet hopefully no one replies !