Drug Test Questions

Discussion in 'General' started by ivraan, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Hello all, before I start off with anything if this is in the wrong section of the forum could a moderator please move it for me I looked around and could not find a designated spot. I just had a few quick drug test questions for all you people who are educated upon the matter. I have a test coming in a couple of weeks if all goes well with this job, I am clean for 4 days as of now and I started working out 4 days ago. I smoked roughly an eighth a week, I know it is stored in your fat cells however not sure how long it will be before I'm good to go. I am guesstimating 2 weeks and if anyone else has an answers on what else I could do to speed up the process the help is appreciated. Thank you.

2. Excersie and diet are huge, both will help your metoblism so your body's productivity in flushing out toxins becomes more effective, 4 weeks would be plenty of time for me, but everyone is different, a lot of variables come in to play such as age, weight, genitics etc..

3. Definitely I've also cleaned up my diet eating fruits/veggies for snacks now and cut soda out of my body. I know it's a bad time of year to try to get healthy lol, Age 20 185 Pounds 6'0.