Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregysaurusrex, Feb 22, 2009.

1. iv been smoking about everyday for about 2-3 months and im getting drug tested within 2 weeks.

if i take alot of cranberry pills will i be good?

2. haha drank lots of water, work out this week. take vitamins and drink a lot of water next week.

When you are taking the drug test, catch it in the cup mid stream. and make sure that it's not your first pis of the day (make it your 3rd or 4th)

3. if you have 2 weeks, buy a 7-10 day detox kit from gnc, at the end of it you should be completly clean assuming you didnt smoke during that time.

4. going to be so hard..

5. i dig the sig pic man, got a larger pic?

6. [​IMG]

7. next time give ur self more time the best way to pass is not to smoke osn!

8. Ya a detox kit works. Another way is to take Niacin. I'm not 100% sure if it works, but people swear by it. The only thing that I know will help you is exercising. THC stores in your fat cells so the more fat burned = less thc in your body. Keep working out, and a few days prior to the test drink TONS of water.