Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatsmyname123, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Random question, but iv read online that if u r substituting with someone else's urine that it should not be left at room temperature for more then an hour or so, or else it will start to grow bacteria and become untestable. If this is true, why doesnt this happen within the time the urine takes to get to the lab to be tested? As this can take up to a week

2. Because they refrigerate it for storage and transporting... if you use room temp your gonna fail anyway tho because it should be body temperature...

3. I handed it in at the right temp I was just curious about their transport. I got the urine from a friend and gave it to them about a half hour or so later at the correct temp. Good to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. If you turned it in already, then your golden..... no pun intended*

• Like Like x 1