Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cal2017, May 17, 2016.

1. I received an offer a few months ago for a consulting internship in NYC. I have always enjoyed smoking but I have stayed clean for five months. I took my drug test eight days ago and have yet to receive results. I know I passed and I also know that it is unlikely the firm will inform me that I passed since it is expected of every prospective employee; however, I have a huge urge to smoke at the moment, but the only thing holding me back is the possibility that LabCorp lost my sample or something along those lines, which would require me to retake the test. I definitely passed, but I am still afraid to burn. I know for a fact that this will be the only drug test administered, too.

For all of you guys who have been drug tested before a job: how long did you wait until after the test to begin smoking again? Also keep in mind that I know this will be the only drug test. Do you think that if LabCorp wanted me to retake the test due to a diluted sample or due to losing the sample I would have been informed by now?

Sincerely,

Someone who wants to get fuckin high

2. I waited 35 years because I had you know......a good paying job. Pick one or the other dude because you can't have both in most cases. If you do smoke then freaking smoke and don't be a child asking others when you can smoke because nobody knows what job you are talking about as no two are the same.