Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Half Stoned, Jan 26, 2013.

1. #1 Half Stoned, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
    So I was perfectly clean and after my last drug test and I decided to smoke. I smoked on 1/25 and took about 4 hits. I have a drug test on 2/18 and I could probably get it pushed to 2/22. I get about 15-30 minutes of cardio exercise everyday on top of weight lifting. I don't have a really fast metabolism though. Will I pass?
    I've read that smoking one or two times takes 3-10 days to clean out, but also there's people saying 30 days no matter what.

2. Drink cranberry juice and lots of water. There is no real way of saying for sure if you will pass, but you will always increase your chances if you do so.

3. If you have the $$, go to Wal-Greens, CVS, or wherever and buy a test kit for a trial run.

4. You should be good assuming you're not a fat fuck. Take a home test in 2-3 weeks to confirm though.

5. For a person at an average weight, you should be good to go in about 14 days from the time you smoked. The 30 day bullcrap is only for people that smoke daily with high fat.

6. yeah just workout alot and do alot of cardio and drink lots of water and do the home test kit a few days before:hello: