Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test question.. Did I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikeyj94, Oct 9, 2018.

1. #1 Mikeyj94, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Hey guys whats up! Well I have been on a detox for the pass 14 days. I'm a really active person with intense workouts and cardio training which I do about 5-6 days a week. Even off this detox I do the same thing. I been an heavy smoker you can say for awhile now but I'm a short dude with not a lot of body fat and I try to remain healthy all the time. Lately I been eating good except the past couple days because I gotta cheat at least once hahaha but I drink nothing but water, lemon water, coffee, green tea, protein shakes, and tomato juice there and there. Even off this I drink the same stuff cause I don't like sugar drinks.

Well I'm posting this because I did my home drug test I got from walgreens which it should be a good one. I took my test and well I passed! I was pissing a few times during the night and a couple more times in the morning and had a green tea a hour before I tried the test.. here is what it looked like thumbnail[​IMG]

I'm just wondering.. am I clean? haha. Does my piss look too clear? I drink nothing but water so I rarely piss straight yellow. Am I good after my 14 day detox? Im pretty happy right now but was thinking to go to the dollar store to try again tonight but I wanna exercise and I'm nervous if I do Ill release THC in me and might test positive this time. What do you guys think?

2. You passed. What’s your weight and height?

Your pee being to clear is a hit n miss sometimes they might flag it as diluted

To be honest I’m not even sure how they determine what Is or isn’t diluted. I think it’s whoever testing it that day has an itch on their butt. I’ve been flagged for diluted before and I only drank two bottles of water

3. #3 Mikeyj94, Oct 9, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    I'm 5'4 - 5'5 145lbs

But now I've worked out later in the day.. haven't drank much water and bought a new test and now show positive for THC! My urine is more yellow and this was mid near end stream of my pee thumbnail

So maybe I'm not clean yet and I was pretty happy at first but its good I checked again.. maybe it was deluded this morning?? Could it have been my workout before hand and no food in me while my test in the morning was 24+hrs away from exercise plus eating a shit load of food the night before?