Drug test question...but a little different

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Jimmy_strain, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Alright I'm sure you guys get millions of these a day, but let me give it a go. I've already taken the test but I'm quite the paranoid person and refuse to let myself relax.

So I'm avery light smoker to begin with (4-5 time a year at most). Last time I smoke was on October last year. I'm not worried about THC Showing up on the test. its a false positive.

I took a test Tuesday morning. My girlfriend, who smokes near daily, bought me some weed to celebrate. However I'm hesitate to smoke; I'm worried about false positives. I take Unisom every night and I took DayQuil about 3 days earlier. I know they only call you if its a positive and it's been about 4 days. I'm a contractor at the company I applied for and would think they'd let me retest if anything weird happened so I wanna smoke in peace. Am I over thinking it? If so how much longer should I wait to ensure I'm in the clear?

2. You would know within a few days if you failed. If you got no call you should be good. But to put your mind at ease just wait till you get the call that the job is yours

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thank you. It's odd since I'm currently a contractor and they're proceeding as if I already have the job. But I just wanna know when I can exhale. I know I'm being a bit extreme in my paranoid but I can never be safe enough. The fact I know I'm clean and will be until I decide not to be at least makes me relax a bit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Damn dude, if you havent smoked since last year you should definately be clean. If you're super worried go by a home test and see if you pass. I dont think dayquil has anything in it, even if it did you can pretty much pass a piss test the next day after drinking any alcohol. Same flr the sleeping pills

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you. I'm gonna wait maybe one more day so it's a full week but I'm pretty sure everything is fine. I'm just ready to not have to worry about it anymore. I've had ones where there was a chance I wasn't clean and that's the worst. I appreciate the input everyone.

6. I don't really think things like Unisom or DayQuill would really factor into that at all. False positives do happen, yeah, but not all the time. So, I think the chances of it happening in your case would be slim. Also, like someone above me said, wait until you've got it for sure to start up again.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

7. #7 CW-420, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2016
    Man would you chill already. Must be awful to work in such oppression. Test are way more advanced now and they are more acurate so im told. Ive not passed one in i know 10 years so ive got positive positives but i smoke everyday so i knew i am hot.

8. Whatchu talking about? Tests aren't that advanced. I passed a lab test in 11 days and I'm a pretty heavy smoker. All they can do now is tell if your using fake piss