Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Policy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheSmokeDoctor, Jun 11, 2014.

1. I just got hired at a new job. I had to take a pre-employment drug test and I passed. I reviewed the drug policy at work today, and my boss had to explain it to me. The policy states that they can randomly drug test me if they suspect I'm abusing drugs or alcohol. My boss explained it briefly saying "if you come in to work and I smell alcohol on your breath, or if you are acting crazy like you're on drugs, I have to send you to the clinic". That's all he said. If I don't come in to work drunk or stoned, do you think they will randomly test me?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. No they shouldn't have any reason to so long as you don't show up fucked up. I work for the state and they even say they don't give a fuck what we do with our free time and they are mmj friendly. They would only test us if what we do in our free time effects our ability to work (ex: coming to work stoned, hung over on a regular basis), or showing up fucked up. They don't want to test you and only will if they have to because your fucked up at work and would need to prove that by use of a drug test. It's just a liability thing

3. That's what I'm thinking, I just want to be safe. Thanks for your input. I would like to hear some more answers though

4. Yeah your good, but understandable wanting to hear more reassurance

5. Ok great. Because there's a difference between random drug tests and random drug tests if they suspect you're messed up, right?