Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test: Please help me pass it

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Phobos24, Apr 30, 2012.

1. So here's the deal: I had been clean for about a month, then on Saturday i took about 2-3 hits from a bong.

Today I got hired for a new job, but they have a drug test (!!!!). I have to schedule the test by Thursday, so I'm thinking (hoping) i can get it scheduled for next week at least.

This is the first time I've ever had to go up against something like this. At the moment I'm drinking a crazy amount of water.

What else should I be doing?

Thanks for any help.

2. Take detox, run a lot, drink a lot of juice, fiber is important, don't smoke, go to the gym.

Besides that it's all up to fate.

3. The day of, drink some gelatin drink, like quite a bit of it. Pectin works best.

Make sure you pee and poop a lot the day of, and overdose your body on riboflavin or vitamin C or something so your piss is still yellow.

Exercise like crazy! THC is stored in your fat cells. Burn the fat away! lol

Besides your body can only absorb a certain amount of THC at once, so the duration it lasts in your system is based more on your consistency of smoking rather than a single use quantity. If you were already clean and only had a few bong hits, it wont stay in your system for a long time.

4. unless you have a really high body fat percentage it will almost certainly be out of your system by thursday if what you say is true and you only smoked the one time. dont listen to any of the garbage about drinking gallons of water or chugging vinegar none of that shit works the only thing you can do to help yourself is exercise alot and sweat it out

trust me i've been drug tested by parents, school, and the government so i know a thing or 2 about this lol

5. The vinegar is total BS thats right, but when you drink a lot of water and piss a lot you clean out your urinary tract so the traces of weed arent as apparent.

6. Unfortunatly I am kinda large, so im going to start jogging like crazy.
    And yeah, Im a very light smoker. Usually only do it once every other month.

Crossing fingers.

And thanks for everyones help here.