drug test on the 4rth smoked last bowl just now..can i pass it?

Discussion in 'General' started by ArianaT., Jul 23, 2009.

1. So i prob have a drug test for probation on the fourth.I stoped smoking just now.My man is saying no way ill be cleanby the fourth specially cause ive been smoking so much for the past 3yrs every day.I had time to stop i just didnt.Now im kinda scared.lol i think ill be ok its my first drug test and if i test positive i think they have to send it to the lab and test my thc levels blah blah blah.Does anyone now if there's any way i could test neg if i flush out my system really good?Oh and also im a small grl i only weigh 110 if that has anything to do with it
    ..Any tips on what:( i should do to help myself GC??

2. work out everyday, try to sweat alot, drink lots of fluids, water.cranberry juice

3. THC is stored in fat cells. The fastest way to get rid of it is to exercise every single day. Sweat sweat sweat

4. if i lay out in the sun every day will that help too then??

5. no u need to work out!, put on ur favorite song and get running, sorry but its the truth ;)

6. maybe if you wear sweats and wrap youself in aluminum foil :confused:

just chug water non stop and take niacin or whatever its called

7. im gonna run and kikbox and lay out after then.lol

8. lol sounds good, dont fret u should be fine :)

9. if you have a pretty low body fat % already then you shouldnt really need niacin to get clean by then. Just exercising and drinking lots of water, and green tea.

10. Can i get niacin from any drug store or do i have to get it from a head shop like those detox drinks?i wanna take it just 2be safe and should i take it every day or just the day b4 the test?

11. Don't take niacin, most lab tests also test for that...Also don't drink too much water that's actually bad for you lol. Just work out, drink maybe a little extra water and take a detox drink/tea.

12. Lots of green tea/water, and go to your local pharmacy/drug store and pick up a bottle of niacin. That has been widely spread that it will clean out your system over a short amount of time.