Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test on the 29th

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 8udder, Oct 17, 2013.

1. So I have a drug test coming up on the 29th and my probation officer wants to lock me up. Last time I smoked was on october 1st and 2nd I probably smoked like 7 blunts between those days and Before that I was a pretty heavy smoker but took a two week break. I Run 2 miles to the gym and run home so its 4 miles and i workout at least 3 times a week and i dont have a car so I ride my bike everywhere I go Im also 180lbs and 5'11 I drink water all day and I take cranberry pills and I also take milk thistle.. Is there anyway I can pass by the 29th without subbing? I only have like 8 bux to my name and finally got a job(I start on friday next week) after a year of searching. 

Is there any way I can pass? I took an at home 50ng test two days ago and failed...Im worried that the test that they use at the probation office will be a 20ng and I will fail.

do you guys think i can pass? I most likely will try to dilute since I take creatine and have b2 for coloring also will be popping 4 advil.. 

Thanks gc

2. I don't know man, I really feel like you are playing with fire.

I honestly think you will pass, however I would not put money on it.

3. dude just drink shit loads of water.. as much as possible without drowning or destroying your kidneys. i passed a drug test for a job in 5 days of running, lifting weights, and drinking LOTS OF WATER! camel that shit brah and i think youll be fine. oh, and did i mention DRINK A LOT OF FUCKING WATER

4. Remember Brah...

[​IMG]

5. #5 phunk doc, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    anythings possible but dont be surprised if you fail. seems like you've been taking all the right steps since the last sesh though, so best of luck.

6. Hey drink a shit ton cranberry juice also pee as much as u can

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

7. if you have a membership go to the ymca and work out whilst drinking loads of water afterwards go in the sauna and sweat that shit out and then repeat. i think if you keep drinking a shit ton of water and maybe try working out a bit more you will pass.

8. Drink lots of water!! it 'waters down' your pee so there isnt so much THC. Then take b12 vitamins! that darkens your pee back up so it isnt suspicious! 

9. I have a friend with clean pee so Im just gonna use that :D

10. Ugh *facepalm*. Come on bro, stable job first, weed second.

I mean, ultimately it's your choice, but personally I would take a steady income over a little fucking weed.

11. ask them to reschedule, tell them the bulls are playing the heat, its opening night, its bullshit if they make you take it after telling them that..

12. Ya job over weed unless u make more w ur weed in a year then a job

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk