Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test on Monday

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by berk420, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Last time I smoked was on Saturday, a fat bowl out of my bong. prior to that I haven't smoked In more than a month. Do I have anything to worry bout? any tips? and It is a standard urine test but I am going to a lab to get it done.

2. Well, one thing that you might worry about is failing the test completely, but obviously a troll.

3. nothing to worry about.

EDIT: Just kidding i mis-read the thread, you will fail.

4. Why does he have to be a troll? He's asking a question.

Honestly, just try to flush your system out. What's your body fat content? If it's low, I think you'll be good.

Pee a couple of times before the test. Give them your midstream sample due to your first and last being the most concentrated. Take b-complex vitamins to yellow your urine.

5. Just drink alot of water. You will probably pass.

That is if im understanding that the test is more than a week since you smoked