Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test on day of interview?(Liquid Spit, and WAS tested)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by austin., May 10, 2011.

1. Called and they said it'd be a few more days. Any idea if the spit sitting will help any? Maybe itll "die off" or something. I dunno
    I'm staying sober though until or if I fail I can raise hell and be like I need another test

2. Ok so when I got home, I was at home tested...
    I thought I may get tested, so I diluted all night at work, and I passed. Except for oxycodone....anyone know how long that stays in your system? I just denied denied denied. Dilluting didn't work.. Passed for weed though! :)

3. you were tested at home too? lol what kind of supermarket are you applying for?

4. When I worked for a store a long while back they tested me day of via saliva test.

5. Food City. I was tested at home due to suspicion, but like I said I passed for everything but oxycodone, which is morphine right? I know I haven't taken any morphine...one other kind of substance that I won't state here because we can't talk about other drugs, but starts with an l, and was probably 20 millagrams of it yesterday, but thats it, ever. How long til I'm clean?

6. Passed the test, got the job!