Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test next week

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by haman123, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 haman123, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    hello, ive been vaping almost 4-5 times a week but now iam clean for about 20 days. during those 20 days ive been drinking tons of water, iced green tea, some fruit drinks, exercising and using the steam room/sauna. do you think i am clean?? i weight 135lb 5"8 height. muscles. i have one more week until the drug test and willing to continue drinking/working out to sweat off the THC. thank u.:wave::wave::smoke::wave::wave:

PS: URINE DRUG TEST sorry lolol

2. well is it a hair or pee test? if it is a pee test then yes if it is a hair test then probably no

3. If its a urine test it sounds like you should pass!

4. I drank 2 64 oz bottles of cranberry juice in a day. Had to pee all weekend. lol Do that. You should be fine. I have a DT in about a week and my last time smoking was last Wednesday I think.