Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Next Week. Please evaluate

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tway4eztreez, Dec 17, 2016.

1. #1 tway4eztreez, Dec 17, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Hi guys, I have a drug test coming up for a government contractor next week and I was hoping yall could evaluate my situation.

I stopped smoking sept 15 (light/moderate user before then) and only smoked about half an eighth (sixteenth?) or less, in total, of descent stuff (22-25% thc) from nov 18 - dec 5 when I learned I would have to drug test soon.

I'm avg height, 160lb and have been exercising this entire week running 3miles/day avg, drinking alot of water and antioxidant drinks.

This is a picture of my at home tests for this week (prolly a bit much but did it for the peace of mind).

Enlarge pic at imgur:

1 and 2 are randomly sampled during some arbitrary time in the day last Sat and Sun

3 and 4 are post workout tests early evening

Labels 5 and 6 are first voids of the day

Last one is 3rd void after #6 on the same day

I really really need to pass this. Please give me your input and interpretation of the results above (and whether you can actually see negative lines or they're just ghosts). Thanks

2. Ha bro nobody can calculate whether you could fail or not.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?