Drug Test military. :O

Discussion in 'General' started by KeeneGreen, Feb 5, 2010.

1. So I did search a little but since this is fairly important, I'm just going to start a new thread. I quit yesterday, (First day clean-smoked the night before to comiserate) I am meeting with the recruiter on Mon. to get the ball rolling on my enlistment. I obviously am ok with quitting but Before doing so I smoked every day for a couple months. I have niacin and stuff, have little fat, and am working out regularly. (Daily starting today.) I want to know if I can clean my system in a week and how much niacin to take, lots of water so on. I have 500mg capsules, for my dad's collesteral?

How much Niacin? Daily, every other so on? Any other tips are cool.

And If anyone has any Army experiance, and wants to tell me what they loved / hated about Basic, Their MOS, and the overall experiance, That would be bomb.

Thanks my beloved city.

O yea, Jesus Rocks:p

2. I'd reccomend giving yourself home tests until your piss is clean. If you fail that military DT you are pretty much blacklisted and may be barred from joining any military service.

3. After doing some research It looks like Niacin is not effective, and large doses can be fatally harmful. Any stories, plus other ideas are welcome..

4. There's no way to say for sure. It could take anywhere from about a week to 2 weeks given all the things you're doing. If you just quit smoking yesterday and have to piss on Monday, then that's not a lot of time. That's like 3 days.

5. I'm having my dad pick up a good drug kit, thanks for the tip.

I don't have to piss on monday, that's just when I'm starting the process it could take a long as a month -golden or as little as a week - iffy, I just want to be positive, cause this is what I want to do.

6. If this is what you want to do, then don´t screw it up by something as simple as a drug test. THC might take only a couple of weeks to leave the body if you exercise daily and drink lots of water, green tea is good also. I´m not sure about quitting on a thursday and immediately talking with a recruiter on monday, but then again I´m not familiar with enlistments in the states.

If you do decide it´s too soon, simply tell the recruiter you can´t make and reschedule a couple weeks later, he probably won´t give you any shit and you´ll be safer about the test.

7. Run everyday and drink at least a gallon of water. Test yourself with a home test after awhile and see what is says. If it didn't work, go to a local GNC for a good detox.

8. What he said, the military is super strict about that shit. i know a buddy who tried to join and tested positive for weed and was banned from all military services and government jobs.

9. Well they don't drug test you til you like right before you leave for basic, and If you fail they make you come back in thirty days, then if you fail again you get another 30 and if for some reason you fail a third time you get shafted...:eek: I just don't want to take any risks, I want to pass the first time.. I was just looking for good detox methods, and maybe some stories from vets.