Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Information Needed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JuulsForFools, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Okay guys I'm pretty sure the answer here is no, but double checking anyway. So I use to smoke at least a gram daily for about 7 months, but then got caught by my parents and had to clean up since they started randomly testing me. It has now been almost 11 months since I was caught and stopped smoking. But today I took just a singular hit from a joint, (Tiny joint I might add, this dude couldn't roll for shit) and it seemed like pretty mid weed anyway. But it was a tiny hit and obviously didn't get me high, but if I get tested is there a possibility I could still fail? They use the First Check at home drug test, the one that checks for 11 different drugs. I am 5'8" and 155 pounds. I am fairly lean, approx 11% body fat and have a fast metabolism. I drink adequate amounts of water but nothing out of the ordinary. Would this be enough to show up on the at home test at all? And if so, how long until it would not register? Thanks for any advice you provide.

2. Honestly if you didnt inhale a lot and you havent smoked in 11 months you should pass within a week, maybe sooner I would think. When in doubt, drink your heart out. Those at home tests dont test for dilution I dont think. Its hard to tell though, your best bet is to just test yourself and see.