Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 6 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by drreezy, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I was assigned a probation officer 4 months after i was placed on informal probation.. which sucks because when i first got put on it i stopped smoking for 2 months to pass any drug tests. But i was never required to take one. But now that im being assigned a PO im pretty sure its coming.
    Ive been smoking 2-3 times a day almost everyday for the last 3 months, and my first meeting with the PO is in 6 days. Do they normally even test at the first meeting?

Im 5'9 and 130 pounds. rather on the skinny side.
    is there anything i could do to pass the test in time?

2. If they do test you, im fairly sure you're screwed, unless theres some trick I don't know about.

3. yep i already feel like im going to get screwed.
    Is dillution really a possible way?
    anyone ever try it?

4. Its called "Bentonite"

Its a simple detox that worked for me in 3 days....I'm a heavy smoker.

You have to stop smoking while using it. I took 3 shots 3 times a day. Just make sure to drink the whole bottle over the next 6 days...You should be fine.

I'm not guaranteeing this, It has just worked for me...Google Bentonite

5. Theres a 16oz Great Plains brand bentonite detox for only 10 bucks... which one did you use?

6. The 16 oz Great Plains bottle ;)

7. They tested me right out of the court room. They assigned me probation, I went and signed up in the same building as the court room, and took a ua. Then they drug tested me the next day. Then they didn't test me all weekend. Then they tested me monday. Now its like an every other day thing. Sucks. I have to save my pee till 10:30 every morning. If I can't pee, then i have 30 mins to pee or its an automatic fail.
    :(fuck probation

8. That's why if you are on probation it's best to just stop smoking period.

9. well.. my offense was driving without a license and lying to a cop (i didnt really lie..) nothing drug related. Do they test EVERYONE on probation?

10. That was my plan.. but they faked me out and didnt even bother me at all for 3 months. and now they just get around to assigning me a PO.

11. Drug tested for driving without a license and lying to a cop? :confused:

12. are you saying that they wouldnt?

13. better to be safe than sorry....

14. You don't need to be tested while on probation for only a non-drug related crime. Drug testing is just normal no matter what you did..

15. Hit the detox and cranberry juice! :)