Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test in 4 days, help please?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thats, Nov 7, 2010.

1. hello, i'm new here and was wondering if anyone can help me pass a drug test within 4 days.
    i applied at target last week and i have an interview with them on wednesday, and someone told me that they drug test right after the interview. i was a heavy smoker all last year and during summer, then i got caught by the cops in september so i chilled out with it, just smoked for like 30 mins on average of 5 days a week. then i was clean all last week cause i didnt know if the court would drug test me or not, then after i found what what happened i smoked again, as well as yesterday.
    so yeah, i need to pass within 4 days, can anyone help me? :smoke:

2. Umm, you can cheat with clean urine or synthetic urine, but yea thats about the only way you are going to pass..

Target will send you to get a drug test after the interview if they want to hire you, I worked at a Target in highschool..

3. buy a detox drink, their about 20$. You drink it like 2 hours before you take your unine test, drink lots of water. Worked for me.

4. Your fucked dude.

Get some clean urine. Thats the only way to pass now.

5. better get used to drinking water for the next 4 days

6. Dude you'll be good because
    #1 most stores require applicants to take a saliva drug test which you can pass by simply drinking a bottle of water and rinsing with scope or listerine right before the test and even without doing this your saliva is clear of THC after 3 days of no smoking
    #2 even if they require a piss sample you basically need to drink maybe a gallon of water a day for the days leading up to the test and the morning before the interview i've heard that eating a spoon full of peanut butter returns the yellow tint to your urine so they don't notice you've intentionally detoxed, i've never tested out the peanut butter thing personally so idk about that but just like i said drinking water will be good enough anyways

7. This entire post is sooo wrong, sorry bro, but you have no clue what the fuck you are talking about.

And Target uses piss, test will be done by Lab Corp most likely..

8. dude i was in outpatient for like 3 months and four days with the amount of usage he's describing i think he'll be good, but then again i'm also hella skinny so i detox really really fast so on second thought don't take my advice cuz you probably have a different body type

9. [​IMG]

-SureJell. pick this stuff up at a local supermarket and pour the powder in a bottle of water and drink the whole thing 1 hour before the test.

10. being a 5/7 day a week smoker, not smoking for 7 days and smoking the last 3, and then have a test in 4 days? Dude, no body type would be clean after that. What kinda tests did your treatment do? Cause a lab test will pick up simple dilution. You have to take niacin, a B-vitamin, salt and creatine if you dilute a lab test. I was in outpatient for 8 months a couple years ago, got tested twice a week that shit sucked, but I never quit toking haha..

11. idk the details but i was smoking daily and i knew they were sending the samples to a lab of some kind

12. thanks for the responces.
    im 5'11 and weigh 165, but i workout often. im almost done with a gallon, and i drank a whole bottle of crangerry juice, with atleast 8 bottles of water just after i smoked yesterday. i'm planning on swimming and running in a bit then go in the sauna for like 20-30 mins. should that be good if i did this in a bit, and tomorrow? i heard if you excercize in any way within 2 days the thc will run through you body from the blood rushing through. if this doesnt work, where can i get the synthetic piss at?

13. i'm pretty sure you'll be good but alot of smoke shops carry it