Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 3 days

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Boo Boo, Apr 24, 2011.

1. I have a drug test in 3 days prior to a new job that I just got hired and they are asking me for a drug test. I do not blaze but only on special occasions. The last time I last blazed was on the 9 days ago which was only a few puffs ( about 2-3 puffs) and I havn't done it since then but last night, a few of my friends has blazed a few joints n blunts and I was around so I must have second hand smoked but i'm worried if I will be cleaned on the day of the drug test. I have until 50 hours for the drug testing before I fail it. I was wondering what I can do to help become clean. I am drinking a lot of fluids of water and cranberry juice as well as it is known to help clean your system.

2. Drink some jesus pee, it cures the herb

3. get some piss off a mate.. problem solved. just make sure you keep the piss between your balls and your cooch.

4. youll be good if its a disposable most likely without doing anything, but if you wanna be safe you can drink mad water take a multi vitamin and creatine tablets the vitamin will add color to the water your peeing out and the creatine will add weight to it

5. I'm drinking a lot of water right now which it should be good. I might consider drinking cranberry juice too.

6. My Uncle has been smoke for 20 some years and most of witch has been everyday. I was talking to him about quitting while I apply for a job. And he told me there is stuff you can buy (you drink it) that will flush it out of your system. He said he was smoking the day before his drug test and then he took this stuff and it came up clean. I dont know what it is called, but he says they sold it at a XXX shop. I would try looking there and any place that sells bongs (pretty much just XXX shops and online) and see if they have anything like that. Although he did say this was years ago (around 10 or so I think) so I'm not sure if they still sell it.

Still though, don't worry to much man. I'm pretty sure you will be fine. If you didn't catch a buzz and your eyes didn't get irritated I would put money on it that you will pass.

Good Luck!:smoke: