Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test in 2 days will I pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DillonG, Oct 17, 2010.

1. I have a drug test in 2 days, I was clean before today, and I hit the bong 4 times today and Im pretty high. Is it likely that I'll pass? I get execise daily and have a pretty fast motabalism.

2. not unless you do one of the following.

1. drink about a gallon of water every hour. piss. a lot.

2. drink a cup of vinegar

3. buy a detox from a local store/ smoke shop

even trace amounts of marijuana within the last 30 days will show on a drug test

3. Only way I think will be to go to your smokeshop and get somethin that will clear you out fast or somethin that will fuck up the test results to give u a pass. I hear that shits expensive though.

4. dont do this. If you drink a gallon of water every hour you can die from over hydration.. if you feel sick, light headed or experience vomiting then you have a problem
    Drink lots of water but not huge amounts (2 gallons with in 2 hours)

Take niacin which helps you flush your system and b12 vitamins. Water and niacin help you flush your system and the b12 vitamin gives your pee color so come time your pee will look normal because sometimes they'll check if it's been diluted.

Since you only have 2 days skip on the detox kits because those take 4+ days to work and require 2 days of an absence of any drugs.

Also if you exercise before the test it sends THC into your system in great amounts. It's great if you have lots of time before a test to burn it out of your system, but not on short term.

5. When was the last time you smoked before the bong rips?

6. A month ago from sept 15 to octob 14 and I passed I drug test on octob 1st after smoking everyday for a couple of months

7. probably not.

8. I meant i was sober from the 15th of September to the first of October and passed but idk it's not for probation or nothing so it ain't that bad also I might not get tested Monday it could be anytime from Monday to thursday

9. Took it on Thursday and passed. Now I'm feeling pretty good:smoking: