Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test in 1-2 Weeks.. Help!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sceaspit11, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Im getting drug tested in 1-2 Weeks. I;ve been a daily smoker for around 6 months, and before that i've blazed for 2 years around twice a week. im getting drug tested for marijuana (piss test), is it possible for me to pass if i DONT take detox and drink around 6-8 cups of water a day(for 1 OR 2 weeks)? if not, where can i get a GOOD Detox product? also, what are some tips to help cleanse marijuana out of my urine other than drinking alot of water and exercising?

2. Buy fake urine, keep blazen.

3. That could work but its not Reliable :[

4. I've done it a couple of times. Tape it to your thigh and wear two pairs of boxers and jeans and it will stay warm. You can try to drink a lot but in rwality a daily toker takes at least 30 days tto get clean naturally. I would never recommend detox drinks, they will melt your insides. Plus had a friend who worked at a factory that made them, mainly water, sugar, food coloring, and a few ingrediants

5. ...qw wtf lmfao

6. Get a sober persons piss.thats about the only way thats foolproof

7. I also have some questions. It's not letting me post my own thread either. -_- I'm 6'1 180 with average to good (healthy) [COLOR=#009900 !important]body fat percentage. I smoked over two weeks ago (not much) and before that about a week. I took an at home test today on my second pee with little drank before. It was pretty yellow and a tested negative with a pretty distinct line. Feelin confident I went to take my UA for probation and it was pretty diluted. Not crystal clear still had yellow in it. Im just wondering if there's a good chance I passed and/or if it was too diluted. The [COLOR=#009900 !important]nurse[/COLOR] didn't say anything about being too clear so I'm sure I'm fine, plus they always make you pump yourself with water if you can't pee. Any comments would help to ease the mind[/COLOR]

8. [quote name='"Thomastoke"']I also have some questions. It's not letting me post my own thread either. -_- I'm 6'1 180 with average to good (healthy) body fat percentage. I smoked over two weeks ago (not much) and before that about a week. I took an at home test today on my second pee with little drank before. It was pretty yellow and a tested negative with a pretty distinct line. Feelin confident I went to take my UA for probation and it was pretty diluted. Not crystal clear still had yellow in it. Im just wondering if there's a good chance I passed and/or if it was too diluted. The nurse didn't say anything about being too clear so I'm sure I'm fine, plus they always make you pump yourself with water if you can't pee. Any comments would help to ease the mind[/quote]

Your good. Color is not so much important as the sppecific gravity (pretty sure that's what its called). They can gell by weight basically if its diluted with to much water. You had yellow so there were def some form of waste within it