drug test help

Discussion in 'General' started by detsl, Jun 11, 2003.

1. hey my friend has to take a drug test in a few days. His school is making him do it so it wont be an at home test. I know there are tons of these threads and i have tired reading through them. Im just wondering what can he do besides drink alot of water and what products he should pick up at GNC today

2. well read erowid. it has everything you want to know. he should pick up some vitamin B. Drink enough water to keep the metabolism up, but don't overdo it because water doesn't clean the THC out of your body. Drink a lot of water a few hours before the test and take the vitamin B then so that the urine turns more yellow instead of pissing straight water. And exercise a lot until the day before the test. Don't exercise the day before or of the test so that less THC is released from fat cells back into the blood stream.

3. well he picked up a cleansing drink called 'Herbal Clean: Qcarbo with elimnex' does anyone know anything about it?

4. I've heard from my friend, that his friend drinks a lot of vinegar before he takes his test and passes everytime. It supposedly works for him, but I'm not sure about that.

5. well Herbal Clean: Qcarbo with elimnex helped. my friend, who smokes like 4 times a day and smoked 2 days before his test, passed.

6. where did he get the herbal clean? i might try that some time.

peace

7. GNC for about 45 dollars. He said it tasted like drain-O

8. HAY DUDE IF YOU NEED TO PASS YOUR DRUG TEST I PASSED MY TEST USING THE XTRA CLEAN I BOGHT IT ON LINE SUPER CHEAP ON SOME WEB SITE I FOUND AND THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF STUFF TO PASS TEST CHECK THEM OUT THE WEB SITE IS WWW.WORRYFREEDETOX.COM