Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Help!!! URGENT!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ippy420, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Okay so basically im on probation and im an effin idiot for smoking every day for the past three weeks. Unbeknownst to me, I have to go TOMORROW and get drug tested. What the hell can I do? please help, if I get violated again im going away for quite some time, and this time it wont be to a Rehab Facility.

PLEASE HELP A FELLOW STONER OUT!!

2. I'm pretty sure there's a drug test help sticky in the Apprentice Tokers section. However, I'm sorry to say it man but I think you fucked yourself in this situation. I'm not sure if those methods will help with this short of a time before testing.

3. hell, at this point you might as well light up a fat fucking blunt, because you're going to prison. prepare your butthole for the journey that awaits

4. There is nothing you can do to pass on such short notice short of urine subsitution, and getting busted doing THAT on a court mandated test is a crime that will get you into even more trouble.

This might sound harsh but you belong in rehab if you couldn't quit to keep your ass out of jail. I'm sorry you're going to get in trouble but sometimes that's what it takes to wake our asses up.

Your only hope is to eat high carbs tonight and tomorrow, drink LOTS of water, load up on some niacin tonight and tomorrow, and pray. If you are lucky enough to pass then take it as a gift and quit smoking until you are off probation.

5. See usually I just add water really quick before my PO notices, but someone who I use to hangout with whom is also on Probation told our PO that ive been taking Benzos and that I always cheat his DT's. Its bullshit man, I usually get myself clean before I have to go to probation but I didn't know this test was coming up.

And I since Ive been on Probation, I didnt really smoke as much as I use to because I was doing heroin. I have been toking up so much recently because I made myself stop doing dope, and the Bud just helped me get through the cravings and the withdrawal.

I really dont know what the hell im going to do, but seriously, any suggestions will help.

Thanks guys, and the one good thing about us herbalists is that we are always willing and ready to help one another out =]

If any of you happen to play Call of Duty 4 on PS3, hit me up: Infamous_Ippy

6. I don't know what time your test is but there is a product you can get from health food stores called "naturally clean". It taste like ass but I have used it many times and have always had favorable results....good luck.