Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Help Please?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HighKyle, Dec 24, 2016.

1. #1 HighKyle, Dec 24, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    This is my first thread on here, I've been doing research online but none of them seem to be really accurate as to what you are suppose to do and just give suggestions. So I'm coming to here to see if anyone can help clear things up so I don't fail my probation drug test and possibly give me some hints as to what I can do and what I can be doing wrong right now.

Weight - 120 pounds
    Height - 5foot 10inches
    Build - Skinny but I do have a tiny puge of fat by my stomach
    Phsically Activity - I go to the gym maybe once to twice a week as well as deliver pizza so I do some walking during the week.
    Drug Test Date - 12/28/16 10:30am
    Last Toke - 12/22/16 late night
    Smoking Frequency - Couple times a day for the past 3-4 years. A couple dabs here and there but the last time I took a dab was a couple days before I completely stopped smoking as the date above.
    Other Information - I'm 19 years old, on probation so I have to somehow detox within 4 days from now. So far I haven't touch pot since the 22nd and have been drinking 4-5 bottles of water for 2 days and will continue to do so, as well as trying to eat healthy (in america, kinda impossible). BEFORE YOU POST SAYING YOU SHOULD HAVE STOPPED SOONER, it wasn't possible as I received a notice in the mail the day I stopped, so there was no warning. If there was I wouldn't need to ask questions.

I have been doing a lot of research and lots of people had help with ToxinRid while using a detox drink. However, since I got the notice so soon I cannot wait to order ToxinRid as well as it takes 5-10 days to clean your body. I'm wondering if I take pills like Human Growth Hormone (lots of vitamins) and Choline (to speed metabolism) plus buying a detox drink would I be able to pass? Also adding onto this question should I buy a QCarbo or The Stuff as the detox drink?
    Could I also buy the Herbal Clean Super QCaps as a substitute for ToxinRid since I cannot wait for shipping?

PLEASE HELP!! The sooner the better!

2. What a dummy :rolleyes:

You got yourself into this mess, now you can get your way out of it. I have no pity on you or your situation.

Smoking copious amounts of marijuana WHILE on supervised probation?! Shiiiiieeeeetttttt.

3. I got probation assigned almost a year ago after I got caught with 0.5 grams in my back pocket while driving that I didn't even knew I had there. After court, my lawyer said I would be receiving something from the state to tell me what to do and it never came so I thought maybe he was just joking around and its legit 3 weeks now before probation is over and I get my first notice a couple days ago. I just need to pass this 1 test (hopefully its just 1) and I'm in the clear. I just need some answers as to should I take these vitamin pills+Herbal Clean Super QCaps+detox drink if they'll mask it. I know 5 days is nowhere near enough to cleanse naturally so there has to be some sort of way to lower the metabolites enough for the drink to mask.

4. Get some synthetic urine. That'll most likely be your best option to pass.

5. In my post I say it's a probation drug test. That means it's a supervised test lol. Don't you think I would have done that instead of asking for the masking technique? Like I said I did a bunch of research the past couple days but cannot come to a straight conclusion as to what products are good.