Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug test for the military soon

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Wildblueyonder, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Okay so I have a drug test coming up in two days.
    I’m a 19 yo male with a pretty average lifestyle.
    I’m 5’5 and 125 pounds.
    I’ve been clean for six weeks and I’ve been drinking a lot of water.
    Should I be worried?

2. I'd buy a test kit at Walgreen's and avoid the worry.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. We've seen people fail at 90 days so the new recommended abstinence is now 120 days or longer.
    BNW

4. Test yourself, if you can pass it no worries if not delay it. Tell them you aren't feeling well I wouldn't tell the recruiter as to the real reason.

5. Have heard military test to stricter levels than the average civilian employer.
    Good luck.

6. How the military collects the urine is stricter not the cutoff levels. In the military, they will wake you up and only allow you to piss in the cup. So they get the first piss of the day and it is watched; no way of using fake urine or even the dilution method. I hope that explains it for you.

7. It doesn't have to take so long. Activated charcoal will clean out the THC-COOH quickly and safely. Yes, I agree with the 120 of abstinence but by using activated charcoal it can lower those times to a week or two.

• Like Like x 1