Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test for court

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Theshins, Aug 27, 2010.

1. Hey guys i need some help. i got caught with drug paraphenilia back in february and a week before court and a week after court i have to do urine drug testing for marijuana. so i havent smoked since february but im in college and of course friends smoke weed.

so last night i decided to smoke some legal herbs with my friends who were smokin bud in the bathroom. the room was full of smoke and i wasnt in there too long but im wondering if i can fail my testing from this secondhand smoke?

my drug test is in about a week. other facts is that i exercise weightlift everyday and im drinking a lot of water. i weigh like 145. you think im good?

2. You can't fail from secondhand smoke.

3. The tests have cutoff limits. Second hand smoke is way below the cutoff limit. Be careful though, there is a test out for jwh-018 and jwh-073. To my knowledge the only testing center that has the ability to test for those chemicals is Redwood Toxicology Center in California (the testing center that just so happens to be used by the court system I am tied up with).

4. aight, so you think im good?