Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test coming up.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ColdVeins, Feb 5, 2006.

1. In May of this year. How much time does that give me from today ?

2. i would say stop at the start of april and you should be fine in a month but stopping now wouldnt hurt anything im sure other people will respond with what to do and how to pass

3. It seems like I thought it was 3 months as opposed to a month I also heard 6 months but im not sure. Hopefully more people with similar circumstances will post.

4. i smoked daily and i once passed a drug test after only quitting for a week , i kinda question weither or not i actually passed it though. Just drink a shitload of water and work out and youll be fine.

A month is easily enough time, just drink water everyday. If you quit for a month you have nothing to worry about.

on a side not, if youre a medical marijuana user you shouldnt have anything to worry about. Just show them youre id card if you fail the test or shit even show them youre card befor eyou take the test

5. stop smokin a month before and drink a whole pot of cofee about two hours before you go:hello:

6. easily get away with drinking lots of water and working out. but if you wanna get on the safe side pick up some niacin,green tea extract, and green tea..take that stuff about every other day and your fine

i smoked a slice before the day i got tested and i passed just fine... but dont take any of that stuff the day before you get tested.. you have nothing to worry about

7. The thing about how much your body retains your THC is just so unique to everyone. Now the thing is, is that when your body is in fat storing mode... which you usually are when you smoke, you get the munchies and you're lazy... is that the THC gets stored into your fat cells and is released into your urine for a long time... that's what makes you test positive for so long. So I'm thinking that as long as you stay active and work out a lot, drink a lot of water for the next weeks you can keep smoking because it'll keep flushing out.

Definetly to be safe... quit anywhere from 2-4 weeks before your test. It sounds like you'll be able to smoke up to 4/20. Maybe take a 2 week break before 4/20 so that you're mostly clean and that you can smoke on 4/20. After that you drink a gallon everyday, gatorade if you can. It's the best because it replaces what you lose by pissing a lot.

On the week of the test. Try to eat red meat every night, that way you'll have a lot of creatine in your system so that it wont come up as diluted. Also, you don't want it to come out clear... which it will when it's diluted. So take a shit load of Vit. B. a couple hours before.

If you're loaded... get a whizzinator. It's a fake penis kind of strap on with a heating pad that keeps your synthetic piss warm for those temp controlled tests... there's just so many options.

It comes down to what kind of test you're getting.

I've never failed a test yet so... good luck to you.

8. hey but i neever hear of any talk about blood tests, nobody gets tested like that anymore