Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug test coming up soon

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rachelrandom, Jan 17, 2014.

1. Hi!
    So here's the background of my smoking history. Been a heavy smoker on and off for about a year, mainly been smoking mids but there are some moments where i did have some loud.  smoke about 2-3 blunts a day everyday. from aug 2012 to june 2013 been smoking pretty much everyday and then stopped for about 3 weeks (no dilution or anything just stopped) then started back up again. Stopped smoking again from Sept 2013 to Oct 2013, again no dilution or anything but been smoking since Oct up until a week ago. Got a great job offer and i have a little over 2 weeks to take a drug test, can possible stretch it out to 3 weeks which will give me 3-4 weeks of being clean

im a female, 24 years old, 5'2 in height and 108lbs in weight, i have a very high metabolism obviously.  Since i stopped smoking (8 days ago now) i've been drinking nothing but water and taking cranberry chewable pills 3 times a day, also take multivitamins everyday.  i even started exercising, in the shower at that with the water steaming hot to help me sweat more (doing squats, running in place, things like that lol) 

my question to you all is do you have an idea of how long it will take me to piss clean for a urine test? cut off level is at 50ng/ml and the test will be taken at quest diagnostics. i know that nobody knows EXACTLY how long it will take but an estimate will be nice, most of my friends say i'll be good in 2 weeks lol but i just want to get other opinions, honest opinions lol also if there is anything else i could be doing feel free to let me know, im open to all suggestions. Do you all think i'll pass in 3 weeks of being clean and doing what i've been doing? 

Thanks!!!