drug test coming up, advice would be great

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GoinGreen3451, Mar 18, 2009.

1. ok so i have adrug test on april 6 and the last time i smoked was on saturday, march 14th. i'm 6'1" and about 210 pounds, muscular with some fat. i work out fairly often and drink water regularly. so i was wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what the best way to pass my test would be. thanks guys

2. You'll probably be fine if you keep working out. Also, drinking water, cranberry juice and green tea helps.

3. try not smoking and flushing your system with plenty of water. wouldn't hurt to stop by a headshop for a detox kit either. i highly suggest the 'not smoking' part though - it's not THAT long away and you'll get so much higher after your T-break.

4. don't smoke anymore pot. the day of the test flush with water. don't eat before test and drink only water. until you are peeing completely clear one hour before taking drug test. an hour before test take a multi-vitamin. one of those big b complex vitamins would be optimal. you'll be peeing yellow vitamin fortified water. i have passed 6 or 7 tests this way. i hope its a urine test you are taking.

5. What above said ^^ and also if worst comes to worse and u can't get detox...bring a lil bottle of bleach. that usually works.