Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Cleanse for a Detox?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tanhands, Apr 6, 2012.

1. So I know about taking a break to let your body cleanse so you can get hi again. I have always thought that the THC was stored in Fatty cells and that is why it take so lone to clean out.

So my question is, if I am having a hard time getting Hi and need to Detox or clean my system, instead or giving it time could I just do a drug screen cleanse from a LHS?

I wonder if that stuff cleans the THC out of their system will it work for this too?

2. Don't know but I know of synthetic urine sold at Lhs's. The whizznator goes for around $300.00 or so..

3. I don't need to be clean for a Drug Test. So Fake Pee is Not what I am asking about.

I am talking about the stuff you drink the day before and you get a cleanse from it. I wonder if it cleans you enough to pass a drug test would it clean enough out of Fatty Cells to make you no resistant to THC from over use.

4. Honestly it just cleans the THC from ur digestive system but nothing else and it only helps for a few hours..I remember a friend drinking 6 red bulls over 2 hours and that made her pass but idk why

5. Cool. I was just looking for a short cut so I didn't have to take a break from smoking.