Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Test Answers??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lostsole, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Today we had a random drug screening that I was so unprepared for. I was so nervous, but luckily I drink a lot of water anyways, that my pee is always pretty clear. Anyways, the test is a 10-panel drug tests, testing for a variety of things. I take Adderall and Vyvanse and I have proof of those things from medical history, so I knew the test would show positive for that, but I was worried about THC. They took the sample to the lab to have further tests done because of the Adderall and Vyvanse. I wasn't able to see on the test what showed positive and what showed negative, so that is why I'm freaking out.
    When I got home, I immediately took Check First Response and the light was super light pink, but it was there and negative. Do you guys think that the 10-panel drug test will show negative or positive since my at home test was hardly visible?
    I'm just freaking out and I can not afford to get in trouble for this. There's nothing that I can do now, but peace of mind would be wonderful.