Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

drug screening

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Global, Oct 15, 2008.

1. If you have a detox drink recommended for persons under 200 lbs but you're like 250 will it still work? Or not at all? My friend just got a job that apparently doesn't tell you about drug tests, hires you, then gives you a random screening, and he went and bought the 200 lbs detox drink because they don't sell ones for people over 200 lbs around here.

It's a Champ Flush Out detox drink or something.

2. theres only one option here
    decapitate him and then it should work, id say that knock off atleast a good 50 pounds or so

3. I don't want to sound like a dick, but detox drinks don't really work. All they really make you do is drink lots of water. If he needs to pass, dilution is his best method. Since he knows about it already, he should start drinking water now. If you have any questions on how to go about this, send me a private message.

4. What if he dilutes and drinks the detox drink prior? Will that increase the chances? Or will it just kill him lmfao.

5. The drink shouldn't hurt him at all. Ha. I'm not sure how it will affect his chances, because I don't know what is in it. If he drinks a lot of water and takes a vitamin B a couple hours before, he should be fine. Make sure he is voiding (pissing) clear urine every twenty minutes or so. He should keep drinking a glass (eight ounces) of water every twenty minutes up until the test.

6. 1 Pint of: Filtered Water, Dextrose, Crystalline Fructose, Creatine, Citric Acid, Echinacea Extract, Milk Thistle Extract, Guarana Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sucralose, and Riboflavin.

7. Well I know the Creatine would help, but that usually has to be injested a few days before the test. I would watch out though, because I heard sometimes they test for creatine. He will be okay if he drinks it though.

P.S. I don't know what all the other stuff does. Haha.

8. Would it be bad for him to drink 2 detox drinks?

The flea market he got it at opens tomorrow and he said he has enough to buy another one if it'd work.

9. It will not be bad for him, but he should just start focusing on water. Seriously, it sounds stupid because it's so simple, but it works. Tell him to drink a lot of water.