Drug screening..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Super Man, Mar 29, 2013.

1. I got in trouble for a misdeamonor and may or may not be drug tested. Just incase I am not smoking until all of it is over. I have to go this Monday to start it, and like I said above may or may not be drug tested ( I do not believe I will be because it is not a drug related charge). Do you guys think it would be safe if I took some LSD on Sunday? From what I understand they do not test for LSD, but I just wanna make sure.

2. LSD takes a couple days to be removed out of your system. You never know how extensive the drug tests are...it could be a simple dip stick test....a GC/MS test...hair test. To be safe, stay clean until after you're tested. And stay out of trouble, bruh.

3. hahaha OP. Get fucked.
    seriously, I've seen plenty of threads on unmentionables but this takes it to a whole new level.

"Awh gee guys, I got in trouble, should I do some drugs now?"

4. Who are you to judge me and what I do and how I live my life? And it's not even like that? I like to enjoy a psychedelic experience like you enjoy smoking.

5. Who said I was judging?
    You could smoke meth through your ass and I wouldn't really give a damn.
    But come on, how fucking daft can a person be. This just simply is NOT the forum for this discussion.

6. You put me in quotes?
    That's why I went to Pandora's box? "Don't want to play with pandora, don't come to the box."

7. So by quoting you I have automatically judged you?
    Ok. Thanks for clearing that up man.
    Course, I could just be quoting you for the sake of replying, but no, your right. You've drawn a much more rational conclusion.

Have you ever stopped to consider the topic you want to discuss is not allowed?

Anyway, I would like to stop bumping this thread.
    Peace.

8. Can't talk any other drugs here anymore except Cannabis, Tobacco, Alcohol, and Caffeine. Everything else is now forbidden, and this thread would fall under the "forbidden" category.

Didn't you see the 3 other threads on this page that were just deleted and the reason being: "Discussion of other drugs is not allowed here."

It's not a matter of "don't come to the box if you can't handle it." It's a matter of the box no longer welcomes these discussions, period.