Drug Of Choice?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jimi001, Dec 9, 2006.

1. I know a lot of people are going to say weed, but I'm just interested in other people's. Mine's cocaine without a doubt.

2. i cant choose 1....oxycodone/codeine/hydromorphone/lsd and dxm are among my favs and weed is a given

3. since weed is my number 1, i'll answer w/ my number 2

heroin and i've only done it a handfull of times

4. My drug of choice is anything I can grow LOL which is weed and shrooms, and the drugs I have to actually buy I say my favorte is XTC.

5. i havent tried that many drugs compared to some people, only extacy, weed and dxm....

but weed is my fav, coz you can do it alot more times than the other two, and not end up doing damage to yaself.

6. X and weed, im rolling atm so x is a little higher ;)

7. weed then shrooms

8. weed is my first but my second fav is

LSD

fo sho

i dont like rolling i like trippin

9. klonopin and hydrocodone.......wish i knew sombody who sold them lol

10. roxy's or oxy's i enjoy. But every drug i do i have to smoke weed with it. so that makes weed #1 cuz its the most important.

11. LSA and Salvia.

Been unable to procure LSD from a reliable contact and mushrooms in this area are so terrible, I'm not going to bother.

I'm pretty content though.

12. Buddage of course....

But then I'd have to say it's a a tie between Salvia and a number of opiates.

13. Alcohol. I love weed, but it seems my most memorable, fun times come from drinking.

14. Shrooms, without a doubt. Such a fun effect.

15. I think weed will probably always be my favorite, because I do it with everything else, shrooms, coke, pills, it all is better with some bud :) Thou I love that numb feelin from coke, I rarely do it, that's mostly for financial reasons thou lol

16. Booze hands down.

:hello:eric:hello: