Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Drug Evaluation?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RobertHope, Jun 13, 2009.

1. So i had court today for my personal use charge and i got 5days picking up garbage and a drug Evaluation. From what the social worker tells me they will piss test me upon my first visit. If i can pee clean they wont make me take the 8 week class with 8 more piss test right? Or if my level is low enough i wont have to go ether?

I have 2months to get it done so i stoped smoking today:(. If i dont smoke for 1month and then take my first piss test i should be good right:confused:. O i smoke just about once a day proably a bowl or 2. Is that enough time to clean me out??? The choice i figure is this quit for one month and maybe just maybe pass the test and not have to get tested once a week for 2 months or smoke a ton and not smoke for 2 months?

This thread is for open usefull advice so please GC if youve been in my shity postion before then share! O and will my test be instant?

(also) any info on gettin the thc out of me whould be VERY helpful. PLEASE GC I NEED YOUR HELP!

2. Dude if you got a month to get it outta your system you'll be fine. Thc stays in the fat cells, so working out and sweating is a good way to clean out your system. Just drink a lot of water, work out, and don't smoke at all and you'll be good to go.

Honestly if I had a month to get clean or go to an 8 week course I would defintaly take a long ass t break lol. Thats just me though. :smoke:

3. bumpity bump bump