Drug Dogs

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chaotic_Hobo, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. From Houston to Washigton D.C, are there any drug dogs along the way? Haven't been on a plane since before 9/11 so not sure what to expect, and dont really remember what hobby airport in H-Town is set up for secruity.

Mainly just going to tape a eigth to my thigh and walk it through

2. i wouldnt risk it, you should try and buy weed in DC instead of bringing some with you, what would you do about the smell anyway?

3. They definitely have them in Washington D.C...

4. :wave:most drug dogs r hit dogs. meaning they have been rtrained to hit on command instead of on scent . which then allows leo the right to shearch ur shit....period.

most airportdogs r bomb dogs and money dogs......the drug dogs we have r at the boarders...mostly....iv seen "drug dogs walk by my growing plants and me w/a lb of dry kind on me,,,,,,drug dog my ass....try scare tactic dog......:smoking:

just keep a kibble treat in ur pocket and if they ask why, duh, you got a dog and forgot it was in ur pocket........:D

iv many friends that just put the bag in thier pocket and walk right on int the plane....nps......just dont sweet....or loose ur cool....no matter waht....u aint got a clue.

5. Sorry, but threads about drug trafficking are against the forum rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.