drug dogs

Discussion in 'General' started by FuneralDiner, Feb 21, 2013.

1. I once heard from a police officer that yellow highlighter fluid can trick drug dogs/hide odors that the dogs are looking for. Anyone else heard of this or have any thoughts on it?

2. probably not true

3. The officer is wrong.You can't hide the scent of something with a dog, because dogs smell in layers. Even if it's just a tiny amount and you release something 1000x as powerful the dog will still find the scent.

4. thats probably not gonna work

5. The only reason i found it interesting was because he mentioned there's a chemical in the ink that inhibits something in the dogs sense of smell

6. u gonna try it out? i would rather shove it in a peanut butter jar

7. aaah it doesn't really matter unless you are carrying huge amounts of bud. idk if it's true but them dogs are smarter than you think.

8. Haha that's fucking great. Cause when the dog finds it, you can argue the dog just wants some peanut butter

9. No doubt. I'm just saying it could be useful if you have a small amount in a school setting during a drug search. That is if it really works

10. Tricking a drug dog good luck with that

11. peanut butter works.....in all my days peanut butter is the way to go.

12. how about NOT bringing weed to school? keep that shit at home.

13. Bastards can make them false signal anyways

Fucking corrupt ass police

14. Then they have nothing to show for it? What's the point of having the dogs false signal?

15. Why would an officer disclose such information? Come on now ;\

16. I wouldn't try it OP, those dogs are very, very, very good at what they do.

It's either so they can get you anyway even though there's no real evidence against you and it would be hard to disprove the dog or its some kind of tin foil hat conspiracy theory.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I know if you've had another animal in your car recently the dog WON'T search the car. Works too if you have that deer piss spray they use for hunting. Dog WILL NOT search it. And while dogs can smell weed even in tightly contained packages, it's only because the smell eventually permeated through the material. It take a certain amount of time for the smell to get outside of containers. If you put the weed in a tightly condensed box/jar, and you don't get any marijuana particles on the outside, the dog won't be able to smell it for a certain amount of time. But after a couple hours, the smell will leak, and the dog will smell it. (even if its just a LITTLE bit).

18. Strong bro science

19. Peanut butter does not work. cops are so used to those little stupid tricks that people think will fool the dog. and you really think something as simple as a highlighter would trick a drug dog.

20. I know of only 2 ways to beat a drug dog. One is that smell takes time to permeate through a substance, so just hope it hasn't done that yet. At lastly is to trick the dog, thus tricking the officer using stuff like deer piss, having pets in the vehicle, or just lathering the whole place with weed so he'll trigger everywhere.

• Like Like x 1